In an excellent location on the North East coast of the UK, Port of Sunderland is ideally situated to play a key role in the future offshore wind farm development zones such as Dogger Bank and Hornsea.
Minutes from open sea
- Deep water berths
- Heavy lift craneage
- Immediate cargo laydown and warehousing
One owner/one operator
- Over 250 acres of area
- Agile management team
- Quick decision making
City centre connectivity
- Close to national rail station
- Excellent links to international airport
- Enhanced road network to port
- Access to highly skilled workforce
- Operational at all times of the year
- Prime land available adjacent to berths
- Excellent road access around the port
- High grade utilities
- Enterprise Zone sites
The harbour channel, between the outer piers and west end of Corporation Quay, has been dredged to a depth of 7.50m LAT, with a depth of 8.50m LAT at Corporation Quay itself).
Reliance should not be placed solely upon published data regarding water depths since it is subject to siltation. Where appropriate, advice should be sought from the harbour master.